Ohana BKT-70G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele
Looking for a new sound? With a 17" tenor scale length on a baritone body, The Ohana BKT-70G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele produces a deeper, richer tenor sound. It’s built with a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a mahogany neck with a slotted headstock. A floral inlay at 12th fret adds a little visual flair. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Baritone body with a tenor scale (17") neck
- All solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides (laminated)
- Mahogany neck with 19-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Side dot position markers
- 1.5" nut width
- Rosewood bridge
- White body binding
- 3-ring rosette
- Geared tuners on a slotted headstock
- Abalone & MOP floral inlay at 12th fret
- Gloss finish
- Aquila Super Nylgut Low G strings (G-C-E-A tuning)
- NOTE: Unusual size means case selections are limited. We have found that ACCESS brand mandolin gigbags fit well. Of course, a baritone case will do, but will be long.