The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Kiwaya Shopworn Eco Series KS-1 Soprano Ukulele
$225 $256.50sku: KS1M-SW
Shopworn, with some difficult to see finish scratches and tiny shiny spots on the satin finish. The hyper-thin laminate used by Kiwaya was developed in Japan and results in a strong yet highly resonant instrument with very nice tone and projection. The Eco Series KS-1 is a very good sounding ukulele at a nice price.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- SHOPWORN: Minor, hard-to-see finish scratches and tiny shiny spots
- Extremely thin laminated mahogany body
- Solid mahogany neck with 14 fret walnut fingerboard
- Maple bridge with compensated plastic saddle
- Gotoh friction pegs with white buttons
- Satin finish
- Made in Japan