Cordoba 25S Soprano Ukulele
The Cordoba 25S soprano ukulele combines traditional ornamentation with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa. It features a solid acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round, and familiar voice. The wooden rope-style top binding, herringbone rosette, and tie block hearken back to the old-world origins of the instrument. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 13 1/2" / 343mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 16
- Bracing/Build: Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length: 7 1/8" (181mm) at lower bout/ 5 1/4" (133mm) at upper bout/ 9 1/2" (240mm) body length
- Overall Length: 21" / 533mm
- Body Depth: 2 3/8" (60mm) at tail/ 2" (50mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: Silver/Black
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut