Martin 1T IZ Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Tenor Ukulele (2014)
A Custom Artist Edition (numbered #310) in honor of the Hawaiian music legend, this Martin 1T IZ is made with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides. Features include tortoise plastic top binding, a rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays, and pink awabi pearl hibiscus flower inlay and “IZ” inlaid in koa on the headstock. The original zippered semi-hardshell case is included. This tenor ukulele is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Custom Artist Edition of Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole
- SN 1844304
- Satin natural finish
- Tenor body size
- Quilted mahogany top, back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Thin D-shaped neck profile
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Tortoise plastic top binding
- Headstock features "Martin" decal logo, pink awabi pearl Hibiscus flower and "IZ"
- PegHed geared violin-style tuners
- "C.F. Martin & Co." hot stamp on back of peghead
- #310 of this model
- Interior label signed by Marlene Kamakawiwo'ole (his widow)
- 1-11/32" nut, 17-1/8" scale
- 8-7/8" lower bout, 2-7/8" body depth at endblock
- Black strap buttons installed
- Original zippered semi-HSC (black lining)