Kamaka Ohta-San Deluxe Concert Ukulele (2016)
This model was designed by Sam Kamaka Jr. and Herb Ohta in 1965. The "bell shaped" body produces sharp, clear tones. Great for fingerpicking styles. Gloss natural finish on figured koa body. 100th year model. "1916 - 2016" banner on headstock. Nice! With OHSC (blue lining). EC. On consignment More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Gloss natural body
- All solid figured koa top, back and sides
- Concert "bell-shaped" body
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- C-shaped neck profile
- 18-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Koa peghead overlay with abalone "KK" logo
- 100th year "1916 - 2016" banner on headstock
- Black Gotoh Planetary-style tuners
- Rosewood top binding
- Fancy rope top purfling and rosette
- 8" lower bout, 2-3/4" body depth at end block
- 1-3/8" nut, 16" scale (note standard concert scale is 15")
- Low G string
- Handcrafted in Hawaii, U.S.A.
- With OHSC (blue lining)
- On consignment