Romero Creations Grand Tenor Ukulele, All Mahogany
The Grand Tenor is to a tenor uke as a grand piano is to a piano. Its oversized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner fingerstyle playing. This model features an all mahogany body for warm, responsive tone. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Designed by Pepe Romero
- Handcrafted of all solid mahogany
- 17” inch scale length with 14 frets to the body
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony headstock overlay
- 1.5" nut width, 1.75' string spacing at saddle
- Abalone rosette
- Mother of pearl Romero signature
- Black geared tuners
- Gloss finish
- Romero UT-2 strings (Low G tuning)
- Foamshell case