The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin T1K Tenor Ukulele & Gigbag
An impressive tenor ukulele, the Martin T1K features a body of all solid Hawaiian koa for classic island looks and tone. Understated appointments include an inlaid rosette, sipo fretboard and bridge, and guitar-style open-gear tuners with white buttons. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Model: T1K Uke
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Tenor Ukulele
- Top Material: Koa
- Top Detail: Plain
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Koa
- Back Detail: Plain
- Side Material: Koa
- Side Detail: Plain
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate Material: Koa
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Scale Length: 17"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/32"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1 23/32"
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: Sipo
- Bridge Style: Tenor Ukulele
- Bridge String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: Flat
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: Ukulele Clear Fluorocarbon Tenor (M6200)
- Knob: White
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper
- Electronics: Not Available
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
- Country of Origin: MEXICO