Kanile'a Shopworn K-2 Tenor Ukulele, Gloss Finish & Case
$1,199 $1,519sku: K2T-SW
Shopworn with some minor playing wear and a broken zipper pull. It is an older model that was lost in our warehouse and discovered in a recent inventory. Save some money on this beauty. This lovely Hawaii-made tenor ukulele is made with all solid select koa body for warm, round tone. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- SHOPWORN: Minor playing wear, nothing very significant. And 1 of 2 of the zipper pulls on the case is broken off. Lost in our warehouse, then found in a recent inventory.
- Select solid koa body
- Rounded back
- UV gloss finish
- TRU Bracing System
- Abalone position markers
- South American mahogany neck
- 19 fret rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone dot inlay
- Black-White-Black wood rosette
- Tortoise top binding
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners with black buttons
- NuBone nut and saddle
- Aquila Corde strings
- Handcrafted in Kaneohe O'ahu, Hawaii, USA
- Foamshell case included