The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Cordoba 30T Tenor Ukulele and Case
The first of Cordoba's 30 series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a guitar building perspective. Designed in collaboration with luthier Pepe Romero Jr., this 30 series features solid mahogany construction and premium appointments for warm, sustaining tone and elegant looks. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood binding and bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Hand-rubbed PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck / Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 432mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Nut/Saddle: Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neck joint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 227mm (8 15/16") width at lower bout / 170mm (6 3/4") at upper bout / 660mm (25.8") total length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Grover Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U High G Tuning
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam Case