The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Cordoba 25T-CE Tenor Ukulele with Cutaway
Embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa. Features a solid acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. The wooden rope-style top binding, herringbone rosette and tie block, hearken back to the old-world origins of the instrument. Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, Aquila strings, and Cordoba's active pickup system with volume, treble and bass controls.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 17" / 432mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Body Width & Length: 9 1/4" (235mm) at lower bout/ 6 7/8" (175mm) at upper bout/ 11 3/4" / 298mm body length
- Overall Length: 26" / 660mm
- Body Depth: 3 1/8" (80mm) at tail/ 2 1/2" (65mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: Silver/Black
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: Cordoba Active 2Band Ukulele Pickup