Gibson TB-4 Ball Bearing Conversion (1925)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Mahogany 5-string conversion neck (unknown maker)
- w-b-w-bound mahogany resonator with concentric purfling rings
- Double cut peghead
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl hearts and flowers inlays
- 3/4" maple rim with original Mastertone decal
- Conversion flathead tone ring mounted on top of ball bearings
- 2-piece flange
- 5-string "GROVER PATENT" Presto tailpiece
- Replacement tuners
- 1-7/32" nut
- Hardshell case
- SN: 8134-19