R.M. Anderson Tubaphone Flowerpot (early 2010's)
A great openback banjo with vintage style, this R.M. Anderson Tubaphone Flowerpot features a 2-piece walnut neck and an 11” maple rim, all in a walnut finish. Nice appointments include a carved heel, tortoise plastic rim binding, and a tubaphone tone ring. The fingerboard features ivoroid binding and engraved inlays, and the headstock has an elaborately engraved flowerpot inlay. This banjo is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Walnut finish
- 2-piece maple neck with carved heel
- Maple rim with tortoise plastic binding
- Ebony rim-cap and heel-cap with pearl star inlays
- Ivoroid-bound ebony fingerboard with engraved inlays
- 17 frets with frailing scoop
- 11" Fiberskyn head
- 24 brackets with bracket band
- Tubaphone tone ring
- Presto tailpiece is stamped "VEGA / TUBAPHONE / by R.A. BANJOS"
- Headstock overlay with elaborately engraved flowerpot inlay
- Gryphon inlay on back of headstock
- ~25" scale
- 1-9/32" nut
- SN: 0032