Ome Custom Alpha 12" Openback Banjo & Case, Mahogany
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- South American Mahogany neck
- 26.25” scale & 1.28” nut width
- 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Alpha MOP & Abalone shell inlays
- Victorian peghead with ebony overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlayed front and side position markers
- Hardened nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12” 2-ply solid maple tone rim
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 26 rim brackets & Sweetone tailpiece
- Heavy notched tension hoop & Renaissance head
- Two adjustable brass rim rods & Trillium bridge
- Nickel hardware & satin lacquer finish
- Deluxe hard-shell, plush-lined case.
- OME wooden armrest