Chuck Lee Rose Hill 12" Model (2007)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Multi-piece maple neck with colored veneers and Dobson style heel
- 2-ply rim with wooden tone ring
- 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with frailing scoop
- Madagascar peghead overlay
- Geared tuners and 5th string peg
- 1-5/16" nut
- ~25-1/2" scale
- 14 brackets with grooved tension hoop
- No Knot tailpiece
- Built in Texas
- Hardshell case
- SN: 362