Chuck Lee Lone Star Deluxe Custom, 12" Rim, Integral Wood Tone Ring
This handsome banjo has an old time look, but with modern touches like geared tuners and a side-grooved tension hoop for comfortable playing. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Stained curly maple neck
- Scroll peghead shape
- Matching 2-ply bent curly maple rim
- Texas ebony fingerboard
- 1 3/8" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Offset abalone position dots
- Long Texas scoop
- Skin head
- Nickel plated hardware
- Side-grooved tension hoop means no hooks on top and a smooth tension hoop surface, comfortable without armrest
- Traditional dowel stick construction
- Peghead tuners -- look like violin pegs, but they are geared inside
- Dobson heel shape
- No-Knot tailpiece
- Ebony-top bridge
- Satin oil varnish finish
- Elixir strings
- Serial #764