Chuck Lee, Lone Star Deluxe Custom, 11" Rim, Brass Hoop Tone Ring
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Aged walnut neck with Hawkins Spring scroll peghead shape
- Thin 11” maple rim
- Stained black
- Brass hoop tone ring.
- Ebony fingerboard (1-3/8" nut, 25-1/2" scale)
- Offset abalone position dots
- Long Texas scoop
- Renaissance head
- Nickel plated hardware
- Traditional dowel stick construction
- Peghed tuners
- Dobson heel shape
- No-Knot tailpiece
- Ebony-top bridge
- Smooth satin oil varnish finish
- Elixir strings
- Serial # 788
- Handmade in Texas