Weber Bitterroot F Octave Mandolin (2011)
Nice handcrafted F-style octave mandolin. Satin natural finish on all solid mahogany body. X-braced top with oval soundhole. McIntyre feather pickup installed. Label signed by Bruce D. Weber. Built in Montana, U.S.A.. With gray OHSC (gray lining). VG-EC. On consignment More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 1110207
- Satin natural finish
- F-Style body with oval soundhole
- X-braced solid mahogany top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- D-shaped neck profile
- Black-bound 23-fret radiused ebony fingerboard
- Pearl diamond-shaped inlays
- Ebony Brekke bridge, Weber cast tailpiece
- Headstock overlay features "Weber" logo and fancy inlay
- Fancy tuners with pearloid buttons
- Ivoroid-bound top
- 1-13/32" nut, ~20-1/4" scale
- McIntyre Feather pickup installed
- Interior label signed by Bruce D. Weber
- Built in Montana, U.S.A.
- With gray OHSC (gray lining)