Shure Beta 57A Dynamic Microphone
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording; typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals. Some vocalists like this mic as it provides great feedback rejection -- perfect for situations on loud stages where it is hard to isolate signals.
Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- High output supercardioid dynamic microphone
- True supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Includes carrying bag and mic clip