The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Trinity College Bouzouki & Case
Trinity College bouzouki provides rich, shimmering sound and a distinct, Celtic-inspired look. Several tunings are possible, but one of the most common is gG-dD-AA-EE, one octave below a mandolin.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Side Material: Solid maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Irish bouzouki
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos rosewood with adjustment wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of pearl snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Santos rosewood
- Finish: Natural high gloss
- Neck/Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts loop-end strings only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 24
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and mother of pearl Celtic cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 26 1/4"
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic round hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style stamped brass/press-fit cover
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply w-b-w top and back inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional two-way adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe sealed gear/small metal buttons