The Loar "Honey Creek" A-Style Mandolin
A hand-carved solid spruce top gives this A-style mandolin the authentic "chop" bluegrass players love. Loar hand-carves the tops of the LM-110 to provide that classic 1920s sound, but with enough volume to cut through today's ensemble playing. The thin "V" profile of the maple neck fits comfortably in your hand, and with no fretboard extension, strumming is easy.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Body type: A-Style Mandolin
- Top wood: Hand Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: X Bracing
- Body finish: Satin Brownburst
- Neck shape: Thin V
- Nut width: 1-1/8"
- Fingerboard: Padauk
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13-29/32"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Brownburst
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Nickel with Pearl Buttons
- Bridge: Ebony, Adjustable
- Saddle & nut: Bone nut, Ebony saddle