The Loar "Honey Creek" A-Style Mandolin
Designed to deliver a good solid bluegrass "chop" at a budget friendly price point. The Loar LM110 features a hand-carved solid spruce top, maple back & sides, and a comfortable thin "V" profile neck. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Body type: A-Style Mandolin
- Top wood: Hand Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: X Bracing
- Body finish: Satin Brownburst
- Neck shape: Thin V
- Nut width: 1-1/8"
- Fingerboard: Padauk
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13-29/32"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Brownburst
- Headstock overlay: Black
- Tuning machines: Nickel with Pearl Buttons
- Bridge: Ebony, Adjustable
- Saddle & nut: Bone nut, Ebony saddle