Ray's Rootworks Mandolin (2016)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Semi-hollow body
- Cedar top
- 7 soundholes
- 2-piece walnut/cedar sides
- Walnut center back piece with maple wings
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Walnut tailpiece and headstock overlay
- 4-on-a-plate tuners
- 1-3/8' nut
- 13-1/4" scale
- VG-EC, sold AS-IS (needs fret work, set up, etc.)