Northfield Workshop S-Series NFS-F5 Mandolin with Case
This mandolin offers Northfield's world class, impressive handcrafted quality and superb tone, but at a more accessible price point than their Artist Series instruments. The F-style body has a solid Adirondack red spruce top, solid figured maple back and sides, and a 3-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip, all in a satin lacquer shaded sunburst finish. Simple appointments complete the traditional look. This may well be the best F-model mandolin value available. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Solid Adirondack red spruce top
- Solid figured maple back and sides
- F-holes, tone bar bracing
- Three-piece hard maple neck with striped ebony center strip
- Nut Width 1-1/8"
- Striped ebony bridge
- Ebony fingerboard, pickguard, and endpin
- Satin lacquer shaded sunburst finish
- Single-ply ivoroid top binding
- Mother of Pearl dot markers and peghead logo
- Schaller tuners with black buttons
- Cast tailpiece
- D'Addario EXP74 strings
- Designed in the USA, materials from North America, handcrafted in an employee-owned shop in China
- Includes Slate Gray Airloom "Recurve" hardshell case