Northfield Workshop Artist Series NFA-F52I Mandolin, Variation 2 with Italian Red Spruce Top
Northfield Artist Series mandolins are their very best, created in collaboration with Mike Marshall and road tested by nearly every artist they've worked with. This one features an Italian Red Spruce top and two tonebar bracing in a traditional configuration. The two tonebars are slightly larger than the 5-bar variety, and the instrument is voiced for more headroom and a strong attack. BIG chop for backbeats at the heart of a bluegrass ensemble. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Premium solid Italian Red Spruce top
- Premium solid Sugar Maple back, sides and neck
- Two Tone Bar Configuration
- Pearl Logo and Pearl Dots
- French polished Spirit Varnish finish
- Dark Cherry Burst
- Violin Varnish Neck
- Standard 1-1/8” nut width
- Gilchrist tailpiece (as of late 2020)
- Gotoh Tuners
- Hardshell Case