The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Northfield Workshop Artist Series F5 Mandolin, Variation 2, with Case
Northfield Artist Series mandolins are their very best, created in collaboration with Mike Marshall and road tested by nearly every artist they've worked with. The very first mandolin like this (Summer 2013) has been with Adam Steffey since before it was even colored. It features an Adirondack spruce top and two tonebar "bracing" in a traditional configuration. The two tonebars are slightly larger than on the 5-bar variety, and the instrument is voiced for more headroom and a strong attack. BIG chop for backbeats at the heart of a bluegrass ensemble.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Premium Adirondack (Red) Spruce top
- Premium Sugar Maple back, sides and neck
- Two Tone Bar Configuration
- Pearl Logo and Pearl Dots
- French polished Spirit Varnish finish
- Violin Varnish Neck
- Standard 1-1/8” nut width
- Northfield engraved Bill James Tailpiece
- Gotoh Tuners
- Hardshell Case