Kentucky KM-252 Mandolin, A-Model Transparent Amber & Gigbag
Based on popular mandolins of the early 1900s, the KM-252 features solid hand-carved tops and backs that are meticulously arched and graduated to achieve the correct balance of strength and lightweight rigidity for optimal tone. This A-style mando is a real bargain! Padded "Nu-Hyde" gigbag included. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Transparent Amber
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8 in.
- Peghead Inlay: Vintage Wreath white pearl and pearl Kentucky script
- Peghead Overlay: Snakehead Santos Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8 in. (352.40mm)
- Sound Hole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: Nickel-plated with coverplate and leather insert
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: None
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: High-quality tuning machines with white buttons
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag