Hamlett Mandola (2016)
A nicely handcrafted instrument by John Hamlett of Kentucky, this Hamlett Mandola features a spruce top with catseye soundholes, and maple back, sides, and neck. It has a U-shaped neck profile and radiused ebony fingerboard. Form fit hardshell case included. This instrument is in very good to excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 033
- Cream finish on spruce top
- Catseye soundholes
- Tone bar bracing
- Transparent reddish stain on flamed maple back, sides and neck
- A-style body
- Radiused ebony fingerboard with abalone squares in pearl block inlays
- U-shaped neck profile
- 1-7/32" nut, ~15-3/4" scale
- Ebony peghead overlay with pearl "Hamlett" logo
- 4-on-a-plate "arrowhead" tuners with pearloid buttons
- Ivoroid pickguard
- Ebony bridge
- Handcrafted in the USA
- With form fit HSC (nylon covering)
- Some missing finish under bridge