Gibson F-5 Master Model (2019)
$15,500 $16,500sku: 90U-208135
This Gibson F-5 Master Model mandolin features a Cremona sunburst hand rubbed varnish finish, carved spruce top, tone bar bracing, and highly figured maple back and sides. It has a maple neck, ebony fretboard with treble extension, and adjustable ebony bridge. Label signed by David W. Harvey and dated January 30, 2019. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN V 70491
- Cremona sunburst hand rubbed varnish finish
- 2-point F-style body
- Carved red spruce top with tone bar bracing
- Highly flamed maple back, rims and neck
- V-neck profile
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with treble extension
- Pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- "The Gibson" tailpiece
- Ivoroid-b-w-bound body, fretboard and headstock
- Bound tortoise plastic pickguard
- 4-on-a-plate "arrowhead" tuners with pearloid buttons
- 1-1/16" nut, ~14" scale
- Interior label signed by David W. Harvey and dated January 30, 2019
- With oblong OHSC (green lining)