Gibson F-4 (1912)
Faded red sunburst finish. 2 point F-style body. Carved spruce top with oval soundhole. Maple sides and one-piece carved back. New fingerboard by our shop. Replacement Golden Age tuners. With fiberglass HSC (gray lininig). VGC+. On consignment. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 18541 and FON 2160
- Faded red sunburst finish
- 2-point F-style body
- Carved spruce top with oval soundhole
- Maple sides and 1-piece carved back
- 2-piece mahogany neck with V-profile
- New ebony fingerboard by our shop
- Ebony bridge (one replacement saddle)
- Abalone "The Gibson" logo and flowerpot inlays on headstock
- Replacement Golden Age tuning machines
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- "The Gibson" tailpiece
- Ivoroid-bound body, fretboard and headstock
- 1-3/16" nut, ~14" scale
- Serial number on label has been written over in black marker
- With fiberglass HSC (gray lining)
- On consignment