* Elderly Instruments Mandolin Outfit
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Kentucky KM-150 mandolin (made of all solid woods with maple back, sides, neck, and spruce top)
- Kentucky padded leather gigbag
- Quality digital clip-on tuner
- Extra set of D'Addario J74 strings
- Two flatpicks
- String crank, to make string changes faster
- Polishing cloth
- Copy of the "Absolute Beginners: Mandolin," book/CD