Collings MT2V (2013)
A gorgeous A-style mandolin built in Texas, this Collings MT2V has a Tangerine sunburst varnish finish on it’s spruce top and birdseye maple body. The figured maple neck features some nice birdseye figuring and a V-shaped profile. Original hardshell case included. This mandolin is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 2939
- Tangerine sunburst varnish finish
- A-style body with f-holes
- Spruce top
- Birdseye maple back, rims and neck
- V-shaped neck profile
- Radiused ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- 1-3/16" nut, ~14" scale
- Tortoise plastic bound body, fretboard, headstock and pickguard
- 4-on-a-plate "arrowhead" tuners with black buttons
- Headstock overlay features pearl "Collings" logo and flourish inlay
- Ebony pickguard and bridge
- Built in Texas, U.S.A.
- With Geib-style OHSC (green lininig)