Collings MT O Oval-Hole Sheraton Brown Mandolin & Case, Ivoroid Binding, Satin Finish
This beautiful A-style mandolin features a carved Engelmann spruce top and carved solid maple rims and back, all in a Sheraton Brown satin lacquer finish. An oval soundhole and X-bracing offer rich and vibrant tone that is ideal for players of Celtic, old time, classical, or jazz styles. The radiused ebony fingerboard offers a comfortable playing experience. Fine appointments include ivoroid top binding, a nickel plated one-piece Collings custom tailpiece, and nickel tuners with ivoroid buttons. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- MT O
- S# 4272
- Construction: A-style
- Top: Engelmann spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck: Eastern flamed maple
- Soundhole: Oval hole
- Body Binding: Ivoroid (top)
- Bracing: X-brace
- Bridge: Ebony w/ adjustable saddle
- Fingerboard: Ebony, radiused, w/ MOP dots
- Nut: 1 3/16"
- String Spacing: 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile: Rounded V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ ivoroid buttons
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius: 7"-11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish:Satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color: Sheraton Brown
- Tailpiece: Collings original tailpiece
- Strings: D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL