Martin D-18GE Golden Era LH (2010)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Factory left handed
- Adirondack spruce top
- Scalloped bracing and forward shifted X-brace
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck (modified V-shape)
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with abalone dot inlays
- 1-3/4" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Ebony bridge with long saddle
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Waverly tuners
- Geib-style original hardshell case
- SN: 1472609