Ibanez AR-100 Artist LH (1981)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Factory left handed
- Double cutaway mahogany body
- Maple top with brown sunburst finish
- 3-piece set maple neck joins body at 18th fret
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- White-bound top, fretboard, and headstock
- 8.6 lbs.
- ~25" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Customized with single coil Seymour Duncan pickups, Bigsby tailpiece, new nut, and Sperzel locking tuners
- Built in Japan
- Original hardshell case
- SN: J816135