Access Stage Three Acoustic Guitar Case, "0"
Designed to fit parlor and "0" size guitars up to 14" wide X 39-1/2" long. Multi-ply shaped wooden shell, arched top, rugged black exterior covering and soft black plush lining. More Details...
Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40″ (1016mm); Upper Bout: 11″ (279mm); Waist: 9‑1/2″ (241mm); Body Length: 18-1/2″ (470mm); Lower Bout: 13-1/2″ (343mm); Depth: 4-1/2″ (114mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply cross-grain plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle – chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- Exterior dimensions: 42-5/8″ x 16-1/2″ x 7-1/8″ (1083mm x 419mm x 181mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.7 pounds (4.4kg)