Music Man StingRay (2006)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Black cherry burst finish with matching headstock
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with white dot markers
- One Music Man humbucking pickup
- Active electronics (volume, 3-band EQ)
- Chrome hardware
- b-w-b pickguard
- ~34" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 9.8 lbs.
- Earvana nut
- Built in the U.S.A. by Ernie Ball
- Rectangular thermoplastic original hardshell case
- SN: E56908