Gold Tone M-BASS25 & Gigbag
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Mahogany cutaway travel-size guitar body
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard (1-11/16" nut, 25" scale, 20 frets)
- Passive saddle transducer
- Side-mounted control panel with chromatic tuner, 2-band EQ, and volume
- Body contoured for comfortable play (thinner at "armrest" area)
- Strap buttons at heel and endpin
- Output jack on side
- Black geared tuning machines
- Herringbone soundhole rosette
- Bone nut
- Laminated body woods
- Padded gigbag with accessory pocket
- Body size:
- 17" long, 14" wide
- Arched back construction
- Maximum depth at edge about 3-5/8"
- Total instrument length 39"
- Weight ~3.2 lbs.