Gold Tone M-BASS25 & Gigbag
Larger than Gold Tone’s standard Micro-Bass for greater unplugged volume, the M-Bass25 is equipped with special Aquila strings for standard EADG bass tuning and full tone. Amplification is easy thanks to a passive saddle transducer and a side-mounted control panel with chromatic tuner, 2-band EQ, and volume. A great acoustic bass for travel or for fitting into cramped performance venues.. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Mahogany cutaway travel-size guitar body
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard (1-11/16" nut, 25" scale, 20 frets)
- Passive saddle transducer
- Side-mounted control panel with chromatic tuner, 2-band EQ, and volume
- Body contoured for comfortable play (thinner at "armrest" area)
- Strap buttons at heel and endpin
- Output jack on side
- Black geared tuning machines
- Herringbone soundhole rosette
- Bone nut
- Laminated body woods
- Padded gigbag with accessory pocket
- Body size:
- 17" long, 14" wide
- Arched back construction
- Maximum depth at edge about 3-5/8"
- Total instrument length 39"
- Weight ~3.2 lbs.