Fender Precision Bass (1980)
This Fender Precision Bass from 1980 features a split single-coil pickup, 20 fret maple neck, black finish and pickguard, and paddle tuners. It has a replacement Bad Ass II bridge, C-shape neck profile, and has been professionally refretted. This instrument is in very good-plus condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN S898416
- Gloss black finish
- Double cutaway offset
- 1-piece four-bolt maple neck
- 20 frets (pro refret)
- C-shape neck profile
- ~1-7/8” nut
- 34” scale
- Fender paddle tuners
- Replacement Bad Ass II bridge
- B-w-b black pickguard, thumbrest
- “F” neck plate
- 10.0 lbs.
- Factory split single coil pickup
- Master volume and tone
- Squier by Fender thermoplastic case
- Age-appropriate body wear
- Minus bridge and pickup covers – screws present