Fender Mustang Bass Vintage Reissue (c.2003)
An excellent reissue imported from Japan, this Mustang Bass retains all of the vintage looks, functionality and awesome sound of the original model. A lighter load on your back plus a slimmer neck for smaller hands – all without sacrificing tone! More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN Q057802
- Vintage white finish on alder body
- tortoise-w-b-w plastic pickguard
- 1-piece 4-bolt maple neck
- Headstock reads "Offset Body / PATENTED"
- 19 fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- C neck profile
- 30-1/2” short scale, 1-1/2” nut
- Reissue tuners and bridge
- 7.8 lbs.
- Split-coil pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- Crafted in Japan
- Ding on back by string ferrules