The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Fender American Performer Mustang Bass, Aubergine
Crafted in Corona, California, the short-scale American Performer Mustang Bass delivers the tone and style you expect from a Fender, but with modern player-friendly features. It’s equipped with a Yosemite split-coil middle pickup and a growling Yosemite single-coil bridge pickup, giving you access to rich, expressive tones. A Greasebucket circuit lets you shape your highs without adding bass. A Modern C shape neck, 9.5” radius fingerboard, and jumbo frets offer a comfortable left hand experience.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
- Series: American Performer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 19, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Performer Mustang
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickups: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge), Yosemite Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass (Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 5250XL Short-Scale NPS (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag