Saga SS10P Pony Banjo
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Body Type: Openback
- Bridge: Maple / Ebony Top
- Coordinator Rods: Single Adjustable
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: None
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Circle and Stars
- Finish: None
- Flange: None
- Head: Remo 11 in. / Medium Crown
- Metal Plating: Nickel
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4 in.
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Star and Moon / Logo
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Resonator: None
- Resonator Binding & Purfling: None
- Rim: Multi-ply Maple
- Scale Length: 19 29/32"
- Tailpiece: Golden Gate® P-115 No-Knot Style
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass / Nickel-plated
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS Teardrop
- Tuners: Golden Gate® Deluxe Geared Planetary Tuners / Pearloid Buttons / Geared 5th