Saga SS10P Pony Banjo
Short scale (~19-3/4") 17-fret for open C-tuning. Vintage inspired design. 11" diameter rim of 3/8" maple, w/ simple brass hoop tone ring, 24 tension hook pattern, classic tailpiece and frosted Remo head. Mahogany neck w/ rosewood fingerboard, adjustable truss rod, planet-pegs, geared 5th peg. Uses standard banjo strings. Total length of banjo is ~31." If you are interested to tuning these to a standarg G-tuning, we recommend you adjust the string gauges as follows (1st-to-5th): .012, .014, .016, .022W, .012, all loop end. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Body Type: Openback
- Bridge: Maple / Ebony Top
- Coordinator Rods: Single Adjustable
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: None
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Circle and Stars
- Finish: None
- Flange: None
- Head: Remo 11 in. / Medium Crown
- Metal Plating: Nickel
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4 in.
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Star and Moon / Logo
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Resonator: None
- Resonator Binding & Purfling: None
- Rim: Multi-ply Maple
- Scale Length: 19 29/32"
- Tailpiece: Golden Gate® P-115 No-Knot Style
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass / Nickel-plated
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS Teardrop
- Tuners: Golden Gate® Deluxe Geared Planetary Tuners / Pearloid Buttons / Geared 5th