Rover RB-20P Plectrum Openback Banjo
Explore the world of plectrum banjos with this nice entry-level instrument. Designed to be played with a pick, plectrum banjos are usually tuned C-G-B-D or D-G-B-E (aka Chicago tuning, similar to the high four strings of a guitar). This openback banjo is ideal for traditional jazz (Dixieland), folk, or singer-songwriters looking for new sounds. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Body Type: Openback
- Bridge: Maple / Ebony Top
- Coordinator Rods: Single Adjustable
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Dots
- Head: Remo 11 in. / Medium Crown
- Metal Plating: Nickel
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: White ABS
- Nut Width: 1 3/16 in.
- Other Options: Vega Style Armrest
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Rover® / Logo
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Rim: Modern Resonant Composite
- Scale Length: 26 3/8 in.
- Tailpiece: Presto Style
- Tone Ring: Integral to Composite Rim
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS Teardrop
- Tuners: Golden Gate® Guitar-Style Open-Back / ABS Buttons