Rover RB-20 Open Back Banjo
Inspired by the old Harmony banjos, this openback model is great for learning old time and Appalachian styles. These do tend to have minor cosmetic blemishes, but all-in-all this is a nice entry-level banjo. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Armrest: P-100 prewar-style
- Body Type: Openback
- Bridge: Maple / Ebony Top
- Coordinator Rods: Single Adjustable
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Dots
- Head: Remo 11 in. / Medium Crown
- Metal Plating: Nickel
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: White ABS
- Nut Width: 1 1/4 in.
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Rover® / Logo
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Rim: Modern Resonant Composite
- Scale Length: 26 3/8 in.
- Tailpiece: Adjustable vintage style tension tailpiece
- Tone Ring: Integral to Composite Rim
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS Teardrop
- Tuners: Chrome-plated, sealed-gear guitar style / ABS Buttons