Rickard 11" Dobson Openback Banjo & Case with Rickard 10:1 Cyclone Tuners
This Rickard 11" Dobson openback banjo comes equipped with Rickard's new Cyclone 10:1 tuning gears for extra tuning precision. The 11" bent rim (1/2" thick) has a Dobson tone ring, tortoise binding, and an ebony cap. It has an ebony fingerboard with dot and star inlays, as well as an S-shaped scoop. The 3-ply maple neck has a narrow Dobson style heel and a 2-way adjustable truss rod. The antiqued brass hardware (except for the Gotoh 5th string peg) was made by Rickard. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Maple 3-ply neck with ebony center strip
- 11" bent maple rim with tortoise binding, ebony cap
- Dobson tone ring
- Ebony fretboard (1-3/8" nut, 25.5"scale) with dots and star inlays and S-shaped scoop
- Narrow Dobson style heel
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Antiqued brass hardware
- Rickard 10:1 tuning pegs (peghead)
- Remo Renaissance head
- Light stain, gloss finish
- All hardware made by Rickard (except Gotoh 5th peg)
- Hardshell case included