OME Tupelo 12" Openback Banjo & Case, Cherry
The Tupelo is OME’s most basic old-time model. It features a 25.5” scale, 1.34” nut width, and 17-fret S-scooped fingerboard. The aged cherry rim is capped with black ebonite and bound with simulated tortoise shell. The 12” tone rim construction, combined with fewer brackets, produces OME’s “woodiest” old-time banjo tone. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Cherry neck
- 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
- 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Rectangular peghead with rosewood overlay
- Boat shaped ebony capped heel
- Inlayed front and side position markers
- Hardened Nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
- Capo Spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- OME Planetary tuners with amber knobs
- Tung-oil varnish finish
- 12” OME cherry Tone Rim
- Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
- 14 rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
- Renaissance Head and Sweetone Tailpiece
- Adjustable wood rim-rod & Trillium bridge
- Satin lacquer finish & Aged Brass hardware
- Deluxe Hard-shell case & Limited Lifetime Warranty
- OME hardwood armrest