Kel Kroydon Standard KK-S (2014)
Great banjo from The American Made Banjo Company. Figured maple neck and resonator. Gloss sunburst finish. 3-ply maple rim. Kulesh flathead tone ring stamped "Kel Kroydon". Built in the U.S.A. With Guardian HSC (green lining). EC- More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 049
- Gloss sunburst finish
- Figured maple neck and resonator
- Neck stamped "Heartland" (Robin Smith)
- Original custom "Poppa B" truss rod cover
- Ebony fingerboard with pearl hearts & flowers inlays
- Block pearl inlay at 21st fret reads "Holly"
- Railroad spikes at 7th and 9th frets
- Double-cut peghead
- 11" frosted top head
- ~9/16" 3-ply maple rim
- Kulesh flathead tone ring stamped "Kel Kroydon"
- One-piece flange, 24 brackets, notched tension hoop
- Dual coordinator rods, Presto tailpiece
- 1-1/4" nut, ~26-3/8" scale
- Label reads "American Made Banjo Co. / Affordable Series"
- Built in the U.S.A. by The American Made Banjo Co.
- With Guardian HSC (green lining)