Gibson RB-180 Extra Long Neck (1965)
Extra long mahogany neck with Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. Dark stained maple rim. Mastertone flathead tone ring. 11" frosted top head. With OHSC (yellow lining). VG-EC. On consignment. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 363442
- Natural finish on extra long mahogany neck (slight finish bursting at headstock and heel
- D-shaped neck profile
- "Dove wing" headstock
- Pearl "Gibson" logo and crown inlay
- "Stairstep" tuners with bell shaped buttons
- Grover friction 5th string peg.
- Dark finished ~5/8" maple rim
- White-bound 25-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid dot markers
- 11" frosted top head
- Mastertone flathead tone ring
- 24 brackets, notched tension hoop
- Tension tailpiece
- Armrest (quite worn)
- 1-3/16" nut, ~32" scale
- With OHSC (yellow lining)
- On consignment