Bart Reiter 12" Dobaphone Model Openback Banjo, Dobson Tone Ring
A new model from Bart Reiter, this 12" Dobaphone openback banjo is equipped with a Dobson tone ring. It’s built with a mahogany neck, scooped ebony fretboard, and a 12” diameter maple rim with a walnut cap. Other features include Planetary tuners, a No-Knot tailpiece, and an adjustable truss rod. Perfect for old time music and much more. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Mahogany neck
- Dobson tone ring
- Elite Amber (Renaissance) head on 12" diameter maple rim (26 brackets)
- Ebony fretboard (1-1/4" wide at nut, ~26 3/16" scale) scooped above 17th fret
- Pearl star in peghead
- Dots on fretboard with star at 5th fret
- Planetary tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
- No-Knot tailpiece
- Walnut cap on back of rim
- NOTE: Elite Amber heads are identical to Remo Renaissance heads. The only difference is the logo