Rover RM-75SB (2011)
This F-style Rover RM-75SB mandolin is packed with well-built features. Gloss lacquer sunburst finish on solid spruce body, carved top and back, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with scooped extension, pearl dot inlays. Affordable, sounds great, ready to play! (needs strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS). This instrument is in very good to excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 11100021Y
- VG-EC (needs strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- Gloss sunburst finish
- All solid woods
- Bound body, fingerboard and peghead
- Carved spruce top with f-holes
- Carved maple back & sides
- Maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- 22-fret rosewood flat fingerboard w/ pearl dot inlay & scooped extension
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- Soft “V” neck profile
- 1-1/4” nut
- 14” scale
- 4-on-a-plate tuners
- Black peghead overlay features fancy logo inlay
- OHSC (black lining)
- Made in China