Mid-Missouri Mandolin Co. M-0 (2000's)
This all solid wood mandolin has been modified. Round soundhole has been enlarged to heart-shape. Transducer pickup installed. One plugged top hole. Satin natural finish. Teardrop shape. Spruce top. Mahogany back and sides. Built in Missouri, USA. With Canadian HSC (black lining). VGC+ except needs work (dress frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS) More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 2171
- VGC+ *(see below)
- Satin natural shape
- Teardrop body shape with flat top and back
- All solid wood
- X-braced spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with slight V-profile
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- Rosewood bridge
- 4-on-a-plated open gear tuners
- 1-1/8" nut, ~13-7/8" scale
- 9-3/4" body width, 2" body depth at endpin jack
- Instrument label is in case pocket
- Transducer pickup installed
- Built in Missouri, U.S.A.
- With Canadian HSC (black lining)
- *VGC+ except round soundhole has been enlarged to heart shaped and there is one plugged top hole. Needs some work (dress frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)