Lotus P-style Bass (1990s)
An affordable import model, this Lotus P-style electric bass features a 20 fret rosewood fingerboard on a maple neck, split-coil pickup, and black/red burst gloss finish. It plays okay, but is sold AS-IS (could use strings, setup, etc.). This electric bass is in very good to excellent condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- No SN
- VG-EC (Could use strings, setup, etc, plays okay – sold AS-IS)
- Original gloss black/red burst finish
- P-style double cutaway body
- P-style split-coil pickup
- Pearloid pickguard
- 4-bolt maple neck
- 20 fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- “D” neck profile
- 1-11/16” nut
- ~34” scale
- Open gear tuners with clover leaf buttons
- Vintage-style bridge and barrel saddles
- Chrome hardware
- 10.6 lbs.
- Master volume and tone
- Made in India