Key 16/15 Chromatic Hammered Dulcimer (1996)
Handcrafted in Michigan by Jim Key, this chromatic hammered dulcimer features a solid source top with two round soundholes, walnut sides, and male pin blocks. Gigbag, hammers and tuning chart included. It’s sold AS-IS (could use strings cleaned and tuned, etc.). This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 061
- EC-(*see below)
- Satin natural finish
- Solid spruce top with two round soundholes
- Solid walnut rails and maple pin block
- Plywood back
- 16 two string bass courses
- 15 two string treble courses
- 1 extra treble course.
- Wood bridges with black delrin saddles
- ~44" wide and ~18 deep
- Built in handle
- With gigbag, hammers and tuning chart
- Handcrafted in Michigan by Jim Key
- *EC- except could use strings cleaned and tuned etc. - sold AS-IS